PILOT EVENTS TOUR 20182018-01-17
Maximum Speed: 250 KIAS at or below FL100.
Please be sure that you read "HOW TO" Guide on the MODA System Page.
- At least 10 events must be reported to get this award.
- At least 45 minutes of flight must be reported to get accepted.
- All pilots should contact with the active ATC units while enroute.
- Both Departure/Arrival airports and event name must be included in the remarks section.
- Only one flight per event can be reported.
- Flights that are performed in Online Days will not be considered for Pilot Events award.
- All legs must be flown in "real-time" mode 1 x simulation rate. No accelerated mode is allowed. Use of military and supersonic aircraft is forbidden.
- A maximum of 15-20 minutes will be accepted due FS or PC crash reasons (must be stated with time in UTC).
- Please be careful while filing flight plans. Incorrect flight plans will NOT be accepted.
- Remember to report legs in UTC and 24 hours format.
- Any special problem or case please remark it on reporting page or mail to TR Event or Membership Staff.
Pilots who complete this tour will be awarded the Pilot Events Award.
For MODA System click HERE.